What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made by noon local time 48 hours prior to your arrival to avoid a charge of the full cost of the stay being debited from your card
What is the payment procedure?
Your supplied credit card will be debited by RelaxInnz for the full amount of the stay 48 hours before arrival.
What happens if there is a problem when I am in the hotel?
If you are not happy with any aspect of your hotel, please notify a member of the management team right away, so they have the opportunity to rectify matters. If you are still unhappy then contact us on 0870 850 4508 and we will assist you as much as we can. If after your stay you are still unhappy, then please write to RelaxInnz.
RelaxInnz and hotelinfo Ltd will not be held responsible if the hotels fail to provide any services which have been confirmed, in the following circumstances:
1. Industrial action by employees at either hotel, RelaxInnz, hotelinfo Ltd or a major supplier.
2. Destruction or damage to the hotel or RelaxInnz or hotelinfo Ltd offices.
3. Civil disturbance or riot.
4. Email bookings which do not reach RelaxInnz on time. Or where RelaxInnz or hotelinfo Ltd cannot correspond due to incorrect information being supplied, or equipment malfunction such as an inoperative fax machine or email server error or pc not able to accept incoming mail.
5. The necessary payments have not reached RelaxInnz on time